The Avengers International Fan Forum Forum Index The Avengers International Fan Forum

 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Avenging Taglines Plug...
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Avengers International Fan Forum Forum Index -> The Avengers Online
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Timeless A-Peel
A Touch of Brimstone


Joined: 31 Aug 2008
Posts: 4866
Location: New Scotland, Canada

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

helenofirvine wrote:
That makes me happy!

I wanted to match the body movements, which the editor must have tried to match to the music, so that the lettering flowed rather than "stuck out"...

Next one will be to the New Avengers theme... and that will be a little harder since they don't use silhouettes!

Smile

h.


That's lovely Helen! Very Happy I can't wait to see what you do with TNA. Keep in mind there are two versions of the titles--the live action version, and the animated ones, which consist entirely of silhouettes.

You've made me want to go and play with the video editor, now. Wink
_________________
Last Watched: Who Was That Man I Saw You With?



Anew: A TNA Site. Updated 4/30/14
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
helenofirvine
Winged Avenger


Joined: 02 Sep 2008
Posts: 531
Location: Lives in Fear of Mods Who Fear BBC

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Timeless A-Peel wrote:
helenofirvine wrote:
That makes me happy!

I wanted to match the body movements, which the editor must have tried to match to the music, so that the lettering flowed rather than "stuck out"...

Next one will be to the New Avengers theme... and that will be a little harder since they don't use silhouettes!

Smile

h.


That's lovely Helen! Very Happy I can't wait to see what you do with TNA. Keep in mind there are two versions of the titles--the live action version, and the animated ones, which consist entirely of silhouettes.

You've made me want to go and play with the video editor, now. Wink


Now there's an idea! How about some of the members here film themselves in some of the silhouette positions? Either as a still photo or video? And then I can edit it all together into one intro?

Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
DiVicenzo
The Big Thinker


Joined: 04 Sep 2008
Posts: 1478

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

helenofirvine wrote:
Timeless A-Peel wrote:
helenofirvine wrote:
That makes me happy!

I wanted to match the body movements, which the editor must have tried to match to the music, so that the lettering flowed rather than "stuck out"...

Next one will be to the New Avengers theme... and that will be a little harder since they don't use silhouettes!

Smile

h.


That's lovely Helen! Very Happy I can't wait to see what you do with TNA. Keep in mind there are two versions of the titles--the live action version, and the animated ones, which consist entirely of silhouettes.

You've made me want to go and play with the video editor, now. Wink


Now there's an idea! How about some of the members here film themselves in some of the silhouette positions? Either as a still photo or video? And then I can edit it all together into one intro?

Wink


I'll get my catsuit and long auburn wig out right now - lights, camera - action Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
helenofirvine
Winged Avenger


Joined: 02 Sep 2008
Posts: 531
Location: Lives in Fear of Mods Who Fear BBC

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Photos, Barry! I want photos! Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Philippa
The Big Thinker


Joined: 07 Sep 2008
Posts: 1381
Location: Amsterdam

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Helen, you already think I look like Emma, so all I need is the catsuit Laughing
_________________
My Joanna Lumley Fan Forum
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
helenofirvine
Winged Avenger


Joined: 02 Sep 2008
Posts: 531
Location: Lives in Fear of Mods Who Fear BBC

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Philippa wrote:
Well Helen, you already think I look like Emma, so all I need is the catsuit Laughing


I have the catsuit... had it made some time ago...
It's the one that looks like a vest...


It's a size 12... Too big for you?



Last edited by helenofirvine on Mon May 11, 2009 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Dandy Forsdyke
Diabolical Mastermind


Joined: 01 Sep 2008
Posts: 5281
Location: Camberwick Green

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Philippa wrote:
Well Helen, you already think I look like Emma, so all I need is the catsuit Laughing


Is it hot in here or is it me... ?
_________________

THE AVENGERS GALLERY
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
helenofirvine
Winged Avenger


Joined: 02 Sep 2008
Posts: 531
Location: Lives in Fear of Mods Who Fear BBC

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dandy Forsdyke wrote:
Philippa wrote:
Well Helen, you already think I look like Emma, so all I need is the catsuit Laughing


Is it hot in here or is it me... ?


Steed never gets ruffled in situations like these... Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Philippa
The Big Thinker


Joined: 07 Sep 2008
Posts: 1381
Location: Amsterdam

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

helenofirvine wrote:
Philippa wrote:
Well Helen, you already think I look like Emma, so all I need is the catsuit Laughing


I have the catsuit... had it made some time ago...
It's the one that looks like a vest...


It's a size 12... Too big for you?



No I think that'll be fine. Though I highly doubt it'll suit me Laughing
_________________
My Joanna Lumley Fan Forum
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
helenofirvine
Winged Avenger


Joined: 02 Sep 2008
Posts: 531
Location: Lives in Fear of Mods Who Fear BBC

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Philippa wrote:
helenofirvine wrote:
Philippa wrote:
Well Helen, you already think I look like Emma, so all I need is the catsuit Laughing


I have the catsuit... had it made some time ago...
It's the one that looks like a vest...


It's a size 12... Too big for you?



No I think that'll be fine. Though I highly doubt it'll suit me Laughing


Oh, you're just too darn skinny... like Twiggy eh?

Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Philippa
The Big Thinker


Joined: 07 Sep 2008
Posts: 1381
Location: Amsterdam

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guh I wish! I'd need to lose a stone or 2 before a catsuit would look any good on me Laughing
_________________
My Joanna Lumley Fan Forum
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
kim
The Ministry


Joined: 31 Aug 2008
Posts: 1838
Location: USA

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only catsuit I'll ever be able to wear is a Garfield one. Crying or Very sad
_________________
Every parent has a favorite child. Usually the child belongs to the neighbors.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
helenofirvine
Winged Avenger


Joined: 02 Sep 2008
Posts: 531
Location: Lives in Fear of Mods Who Fear BBC

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, Kim. Don't you dare kick yourself. Others already can do that. Don't you do it.

I put the vid on the opening page of AvengingTaglines.net...
...and added a carnation at the end.

Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
helenofirvine
Winged Avenger


Joined: 02 Sep 2008
Posts: 531
Location: Lives in Fear of Mods Who Fear BBC

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made a shot-by-shot comparison video for those of you who like that sort of thing:
http://www.new-gallery-of-art.com/avgtag/avCompare.html
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
helenofirvine
Winged Avenger


Joined: 02 Sep 2008
Posts: 531
Location: Lives in Fear of Mods Who Fear BBC

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Made a few changes to the taglines page - which shows I've got some work left to do too!

But you'll see where it's headed:
http://www.new-gallery-of-art.com/goodies_taglines.htm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
helenofirvine
Winged Avenger


Joined: 02 Sep 2008
Posts: 531
Location: Lives in Fear of Mods Who Fear BBC

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

helenofirvine wrote:
Made a few changes to the taglines page - which shows I've got some work left to do too!

But you'll see where it's headed:
http://www.new-gallery-of-art.com/goodies_taglines.htm


I changed out the front video to one of that computer-thingy from the House That Jack Built...

http://www.avengingtaglines.net
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Cariheart
Winged Avenger


Joined: 10 Oct 2008
Posts: 532
Location: Florida USA

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helen, I love it! I've been looking through your Avenging Taglines for over a year- heck, I think more like two years and just now realize you're THAT Helen! lol! I adore your site! Thank you for all you do for it and us. Very Happy
_________________
" I appreciate your ... appreciation."- Mrs. Emma Peel - Escape in Time
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
helenofirvine
Winged Avenger


Joined: 02 Sep 2008
Posts: 531
Location: Lives in Fear of Mods Who Fear BBC

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cariheart wrote:
Helen, I love it! I've been looking through your Avenging Taglines for over a year- heck, I think more like two years and just now realize you're THAT Helen! lol! I adore your site! Thank you for all you do for it and us. Very Happy


You are so welcome! I am glad you've enjoyed it!

Makes it worthwhile!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Avengers International Fan Forum Forum Index -> The Avengers Online All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group. Hosted by phpBB.BizHat.com

Free Web Hosting | File Hosting | Photo Gallery | Matrimonial


Powered by PhpBB.BizHat.com, setup your forum now!
For Support, visit Forums.BizHat.com