The Avengers International Fan Forum Forum Index The Avengers International Fan Forum

 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AVENGERS REPLICA PROP RESIN KITS FOR 2022

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Avengers International Fan Forum Forum Index -> Mission... Highly Creative!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Avengerholic
The Big Thinker


Joined: 01 Sep 2008
Posts: 1362

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:08 am    Post subject: AVENGERS REPLICA PROP RESIN KITS FOR 2022 Reply with quote

I will be releasing limited edition 'resin model kits' this year which will include a range of many of the popular life size props seen throughout the Avengers series.

Anyone interested should keep an eye on this thread for the link to the new website coming this month.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
dissolute
The Ministry


Joined: 04 Sep 2008
Posts: 2497
Location: Sydney, Australia

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now, that is great news! I've been delving into resin and silicone casting this year for the first time and been pleased with my progress in developing skills so this is timely to say the least.
_________________
Mrs Peel, you're needed!
http://www.dissolute.com.au/the-avengers-tv-series/
Every episode from 1961 to 1977 plus more trivia than you can shake a brolly at.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Avengerholic
The Big Thinker


Joined: 01 Sep 2008
Posts: 1362

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dissolute wrote:
Now, that is great news! I've been delving into resin and silicone casting this year for the first time and been pleased with my progress in developing skills so this is timely to say the least.


Well I can't make new, complete props anymore, the dexterity in my hands is not what it used to be in order for me to do that. However I can turn my existing props into resin kits that others can put together and paint. I've been working on it for about 3 months and will have a choice of the first 2 or 3 props in the collection ready by the end of Jan, start of Feb. I'm working on turning the amnesia gun into a resin kit at the moment.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
mousemeat
Diabolical Mastermind


Joined: 04 Sep 2008
Posts: 5798
Location: Elvis Central, U.S.A.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Avengerholic wrote:
dissolute wrote:
Now, that is great news! I've been delving into resin and silicone casting this year for the first time and been pleased with my progress in developing skills so this is timely to say the least.


Well I can't make new, complete props anymore, the dexterity in my hands is not what it used to be in order for me to do that. However I can turn my existing props into resin kits that others can put together and paint. I've been working on it for about 3 months and will have a choice of the first 2 or 3 props in the collection ready by the end of Jan, start of Feb. I'm working on turning the amnesia gun into a resin kit at the moment.


sounds promising..can't wait to see what is posted..a little down the line
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Frankymole
Diabolical Mastermind


Joined: 01 Sep 2008
Posts: 5306
Location: Carmadoc Research Establishment

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have kit-making skills -- I've had a Blakes 7 Liberator spaceship in my cupboard for about 3 decades -- but I could probably hire a good handyman to have a go at them!
_________________
Last watched: "The Gilded Cage"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Avengerholic
The Big Thinker


Joined: 01 Sep 2008
Posts: 1362

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frankymole wrote:
I don't have kit-making skills -- I've had a Blakes 7 Liberator spaceship in my cupboard for about 3 decades -- but I could probably hire a good handyman to have a go at them!


You'll have no problem with these, very little skill will be required.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Allard
The Ministry


Joined: 01 Sep 2008
Posts: 1978
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to hear this, hope you'll succeed at it despite the challenges.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Avengerholic
The Big Thinker


Joined: 01 Sep 2008
Posts: 1362

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first Avengers kit (available later this month), will be a six piece resin kit of the gold oriental door knocker from 'Stay Tuned'.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Avengers International Fan Forum Forum Index -> Mission... Highly Creative! All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group. Hosted by phpBB.BizHat.com

Free Web Hosting | File Hosting | Photo Gallery | Matrimonial


Powered by PhpBB.BizHat.com, setup your forum now!
For Support, visit Forums.BizHat.com