The Avengers International Fan Forum Forum Index The Avengers International Fan Forum

 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dame Rigg at Elstree celebration

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Avengers International Fan Forum Forum Index -> The People Behind The Avengers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
J.Mac3
White Dwarf


Joined: 26 Jun 2015
Posts: 6

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:27 am    Post subject: Dame Rigg at Elstree celebration Reply with quote

How I wish I could attend!

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/a-celebration-of-iconic-60s-and-70s-television-at-elstree-studios-tickets-36223628849
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mariocki
Have Fingers... Will Type!


Joined: 04 Sep 2008
Posts: 348

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Booked my ticket this morning. Smile
_________________
"No ma'm, I'm a Texan."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
J.Mac3
White Dwarf


Joined: 26 Jun 2015
Posts: 6

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mariocki wrote:
Booked my ticket this morning. Smile


Please take pictures ( if allowed) and post them for those of us far too distant to attend. Even if not allowed, take pictures!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cyberrich
Site Admin


Joined: 05 Sep 2008
Posts: 1014
Location: Midlands, U.K.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only just heard about this. I've just tried to book a ticket. It's sold out. Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Avengerholic
Epic


Joined: 01 Sep 2008
Posts: 1042

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay, we got tickets, I'm really looking forward to it.
_________________
'AVENGERHOLIC'
THE AVENGERS REPLICA PROP BUILDING WEB SITE

http://avengerholic.simplesite.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mrs_emma_peel
Have Fingers... Will Type!


Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 256
Location: North-East England

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would have loved to attend -
any possible pictures/audio record of the event would be marvellous Smile
_________________
James/Mrs Emma Peel
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Avengerholic
Epic


Joined: 01 Sep 2008
Posts: 1042

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrs_emma_peel wrote:
Would have loved to attend -
any possible pictures/audio record of the event would be marvellous Smile


Aren't they normally quite strict on that sort of thing ?
_________________
'AVENGERHOLIC'
THE AVENGERS REPLICA PROP BUILDING WEB SITE

http://avengerholic.simplesite.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mousemeat
A Touch of Brimstone


Joined: 04 Sep 2008
Posts: 4200
Location: Elvis Central, U.S.A.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Avengerholic wrote:
mrs_emma_peel wrote:
Would have loved to attend -
any possible pictures/audio record of the event would be marvellous Smile


Aren't they normally quite strict on that sort of thing ?


pretty sure that they are...but one can hope....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Avengerholic
Epic


Joined: 01 Sep 2008
Posts: 1042

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mousemeat wrote:
Avengerholic wrote:
mrs_emma_peel wrote:
Would have loved to attend -
any possible pictures/audio record of the event would be marvellous Smile


Aren't they normally quite strict on that sort of thing ?


pretty sure that they are...but one can hope....


Well in this day and age with phone recorders and cameras it's quite difficult to stop it. I'll give it a go Very Happy Wink
_________________
'AVENGERHOLIC'
THE AVENGERS REPLICA PROP BUILDING WEB SITE

http://avengerholic.simplesite.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mousemeat
A Touch of Brimstone


Joined: 04 Sep 2008
Posts: 4200
Location: Elvis Central, U.S.A.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Avengerholic wrote:
mousemeat wrote:
Avengerholic wrote:
mrs_emma_peel wrote:
Would have loved to attend -
any possible pictures/audio record of the event would be marvellous Smile


Aren't they normally quite strict on that sort of thing ?


pretty sure that they are...but one can hope....


Well in this day and age with phone recorders and cameras it's quite difficult to stop it. I'll give it a go Very Happy Wink


good luck.....and post your pics, if you are successful
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Avengers International Fan Forum Forum Index -> The People Behind The Avengers All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group. Hosted by phpBB.BizHat.com

Free Web Hosting | File Hosting | Photo Gallery | Matrimonial


Powered by PhpBB.BizHat.com, setup your forum now!
For Support, visit Forums.BizHat.com