The CLOSED Avengers International Fan Forum Forum Index The CLOSED Avengers International Fan Forum
WE HAVE MOVED!
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THE AVENGERS ROOM 43

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The CLOSED Avengers International Fan Forum Forum Index -> Mission... Highly Creative!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Avengerholic
The Big Thinker


Joined: 01 Sep 2008
Posts: 1445

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:07 am    Post subject: THE AVENGERS ROOM 43 Reply with quote

An Avengers vignette, something I've been working on for a couple of months now. I'm hoping it'll be finished later this year.

THE AVENGERS ROOM 43
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vWloWlzCt0
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
mousemeat
Diabolical Mastermind


Joined: 04 Sep 2008
Posts: 6312
Location: Elvis Central, U.S.A.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:19 am    Post subject: Re: THE AVENGERS ROOM 43 Reply with quote

Avengerholic wrote:
An Avengers vignette, something I've been working on for a couple of months now. I'm hoping it'll be finished later this year.

THE AVENGERS ROOM 43
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vWloWlzCt0



THANKS for the heads up...can't wait to read the finished results..all the best to ya !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Avengerholic
The Big Thinker


Joined: 01 Sep 2008
Posts: 1445

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:40 am    Post subject: Re: THE AVENGERS ROOM 43 Reply with quote

mousemeat wrote:
Avengerholic wrote:
An Avengers vignette, something I've been working on for a couple of months now. I'm hoping it'll be finished later this year.

THE AVENGERS ROOM 43
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vWloWlzCt0



THANKS for the heads up...can't wait to read the finished results..all the best to ya !


It's a short film Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
mousemeat
Diabolical Mastermind


Joined: 04 Sep 2008
Posts: 6312
Location: Elvis Central, U.S.A.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:08 pm    Post subject: Re: THE AVENGERS ROOM 43 Reply with quote

Avengerholic wrote:
mousemeat wrote:
Avengerholic wrote:
An Avengers vignette, something I've been working on for a couple of months now. I'm hoping it'll be finished later this year.

THE AVENGERS ROOM 43
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vWloWlzCt0



THANKS for the heads up...can't wait to read the finished results..all the best to ya !


It's a short film Wink


even better....right in my wheel house.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Avengerholic
The Big Thinker


Joined: 01 Sep 2008
Posts: 1445

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

STEED : ROOM 43
Video Fanfiction

COMING SOON TRAILER.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCPAY7mDU10


.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Frankymole
Diabolical Mastermind


Joined: 01 Sep 2008
Posts: 5671
Location: Carmadoc Research Establishment

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks fascinating!
_________________
Last watched: "The Medicine Men"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mousemeat
Diabolical Mastermind


Joined: 04 Sep 2008
Posts: 6312
Location: Elvis Central, U.S.A.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Avengerholic wrote:
STEED : ROOM 43
Video Fanfiction

COMING SOON TRAILER.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCPAY7mDU10


.



interesting..as done by fans..for fans...you tube, certainly does have a purpose....and thanks for the heads up..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Avengerholic
The Big Thinker


Joined: 01 Sep 2008
Posts: 1445

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uploaded a couple of short test clips for the Room 43 film for anyone interested in such thing Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
dissolute
The Ministry


Joined: 04 Sep 2008
Posts: 2708
Location: Sydney, Australia

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I enjoyed them a lot, must takes ages to do each bit of animation!
_________________
Mrs Peel, you're needed!
http://www.dissolute.com.au/the-avengers-tv-series/
Every episode from 1961 to 1977 plus more trivia than you can shake a brolly at.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Avengerholic
The Big Thinker


Joined: 01 Sep 2008
Posts: 1445

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dissolute wrote:
I enjoyed them a lot, must takes ages to do each bit of animation!


Thank you Piers, It's actually taking much longer to put together than anticipated, but I think what I've completed so far on the project looks pretty good, all things considered. I'm still deciding on aged monochrome or sharp colour on the finished piece.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Ian Wegg
Have Fingers... Will Type!


Joined: 15 Sep 2011
Posts: 436

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2022 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most intriguing. Is the Bentley in the trailer part of your collection? Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mousemeat
Diabolical Mastermind


Joined: 04 Sep 2008
Posts: 6312
Location: Elvis Central, U.S.A.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Avengerholic wrote:
dissolute wrote:
I enjoyed them a lot, must takes ages to do each bit of animation!


Thank you Piers, It's actually taking much longer to put together than anticipated, but I think what I've completed so far on the project looks pretty good, all things considered. I'm still deciding on aged monochrome or sharp colour on the finished piece.



watched it a few times, and it's quite good..loved the crumbled paper w/Gale..like all great trailers, this one leaves you wanting more.

I would go with the monochrome...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Castle De'ath
Nutshell


Joined: 17 Mar 2021
Posts: 24

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This looks so cool! I'm very excited for the final product!!
_________________
~Operator of The Avengers Archive~
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OVvrmtxEJbjhqe1_1eeXQ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The CLOSED Avengers International Fan Forum Forum Index -> Mission... Highly Creative! All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group. Hosted by phpBB.BizHat.com

Free Web Hosting | File Hosting | Photo Gallery | Matrimonial


Powered by PhpBB.BizHat.com, setup your forum now!
For Support, visit Forums.BizHat.com